Monday, November 7, 2016

Gifted and Lonely - Day Sixteen



I know this is the eve of the presidential election but I caught myself in tune with reflecting over my past, like there must be something I could do besides being patient for something I am unclear on. I had this foggy notion that love carried a great weight with it and the people I knew would always understand I remember them and what they are up to. Previously when I wrote in this template it was of a questioning and future pointing construct in my mind to try and rationalize what made me the most blind, and I don't feel blind at the moment. I feel like being loved is important, that I won't find that with a shrink or therapist and that I am too chaotic for normal people to understand how to talk with me. Reminiscing carries a certain fragrance to it, like once feeling alive, and somehow strange octopuses came from the sky and started infiltrating all the people I cared about to have some kind of Borg mentality, controlled by something I didn't fully grasp. I heard this song about a machine that runs on gasoline to describe an individual that obviously doesn't have the full cared for scenario of people in their life and I wonder what is in my power to do to build a better future for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment